with Passion Fruit
Prep Time: 10 min Serves: 4
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) lobsters, cooked, chilled, and shelled
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 2 tomatoes, concassed and julienned
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 oranges, segmented
- 2 cups mango nectar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 passion fruits, juiced
- Pinch finely chopped cilantro
- 1 TSP of Mexico City spice blend
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 grapefruits, segmented
Dice the lobsters into large pieces and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the onion, tomatoes, scallions, and orange segments.
In a separate bowl, combine the mango nectar, lime juice, and the passion fruit juice. Add the juice mixture to the lobster mixture and season with cilantro, and 1 TSP of Mexico City spice blend.
Arrange sliced mango and grapefruit segments on a plate and top with ceviche.